Looking for answers to questions like what is SEO marketing, what are important tools for SEO? Learn about the latest SEO tips and tricks online.
What is SEO in Digital Marketing?
SEO is an essential part of digital marketing. It is the process of getting a webpage from your brand’s website to rank for a relevant keyword in a search result.
Read Also: Understanding SEO Terminology
What is the Advantage of SEO Marketing?
With the help of search engine optimization (SEO), you can rank your website on relevant branded and non-branded keywords in a search result. This process is free of cost and is a great way to get organic traffic to the website.
Read Also: Advantages Of SEO For Your Business
What are the Benefits of Long Tail Keywords?
Long tail keywords are longer, more specific terms of the more commonly searched keywords. For example, “Top PPC Trends of 2021” is a long tail keyword of “Top PPC Trends”.
While long tail keywords will have a lower search volume, it is usually much easier to rank on these keywords. Also, ranking on long tail keywords makes it easier to rank on the more common keywords.
What is Black Hat Marketing?
Black hat marketing are unethical means of marketing a particular product, service, brand or business. Some examples of what would be considered as black hat SEO include:
- Adding malware to webpages
- Keyword stuffing
- Reporting competitor webpages to improve own brand’s website
- Hidden texts or links on webpages
What is SEO Content Writing?
SEMrush says, “SEO-friendly content is content written in such a way that it helps search engines understand what it is about, what user queries it is responding to, and what people will learn from your article.” This, in turn, helps your webpages rank better in relevant search results.
Read Also: Benefits Of Creating SEO Friendly Content
What are Important Tools for SEO?
Some important tools for SEO include:
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a free platform that helps track how users interact with each webpage on the site. This, in turn, can help your brand’s SEO strategy.
- Yoast SEO: Yoast SEO is a plugin offered to websites hosted on WordPress. It helps website owners add meta titles and descriptions, create sitemaps for free, among other advantages.
- Google Ads Keyword Planner: The Keywords Planner is a free tool offered by Google Ads. It provides insights on the search volume of keywords as well as provide similar keyword recommendations. This is a great tool to use while understanding which keywords a particular webpage should be optimized for.
Read Also: Free SEO Tools To Use
What is an SEO Audit Report?
An SEO audit report provides details about the status how well you have implemented SEO best practices on the website. Get a free SEO analysis of your website with ShiruDigi.